Simple Flutes

For people who make and play simple flutes
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Prada Prada Hong Kong IPO of the show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michaelkorshandbags
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Prada Prada Hong Kong IPO of the show    Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 am

June 24,, in Hong Kong listing, Prada ( prada handbag ) this has nearly years of history Italian family will be officially become a public company brand.

Previous prada the equity of 95% by the prada family owned, the remaining 5% Intesa Sanpaolo held by the bank. chanel purse The IPO, prada to have 17% of the equity market, plans to sell 423 million shares, of which 14% is new.

Rapid development and gucci purse almost from the financial crisis the luxury goods market, especially the Chinese luxury market, has become the main aim of the many luxury brands, this also is prada choose the main reasons listed in Hong Kong. The past two years, prada total sales of greater China region of the compound annual growth rate reached 52%, far higher than other regions.

More and more luxury brand in the Chinese market to a slice of this action, but luxury itself is a unique, rare, guess handbag precious characteristics of consumer products, when in the world's biggest consumer groups, prada are also can maintain existing quality?

Hong Kong listed

Prada four listed the plans were dying against, this time it finally ended in Hong Kong for ten years IPO journey to coach handbag write "Chinese story".

Prada first plan is listed in 2001, at which time "9 11" the event has happened, global fell sharply, before rallying IPO was coach handbags forced to run aground; 2002 prada and twice plan listed, but WorldCom (WorldCom) accounting scandal cause financial market coach bags violent shake; 2008 prada fourth listed failure let alone, because met the global financial crisis.

Thus, for the prada listed value degree is self-evident. On June 8, promote the investor meeting, prada and even specifically coach outlet online for investors held a private for a fashion show.

According to Hong Kong's Ming pao "report, prada finally called hk $39.5 a share prices, raising money of hk $16.7 billion. Although capital market downturn hit the enthusiasm of investors, but the price is equivalent to nearly 23 times p/e ratio is forecast this year, higher than MaShi (Hermes) in addition to love other than the other fellow.

Prada IPO raised the money will open is mainly used in February and repay the debts of the corporation. cheap coach handbags At present, prada has a global 319 directly-managed stores, including the asia-pacific region by 104. The company plans to January 31, 2012 at the end of the fiscal year ending in the global open about 80 directly-managed stores, including 25 home will be located at the Asia Pacific region.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Prada Prada Hong Kong IPO of the show
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [040310] Hyori - Hong Kong Report [45M/rmvb]
» Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...
» LAST GROUP/vintage hong kong figures
» The unknown brand Hong Kong animals in my zoo
» Large Vase from Hong Kong

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simple Flutes :: Welcome and announcements :: Chat box-
Jump to: